Composite Lining Systems is pleased to add the WedgeRing® to the list of options available to adapt the GlassBore® system to a wide variety of premium connections. The customer now has the added advantage of using an unmodified premium connection to join GlassBore® tubing or casing over multiple diameters. Lower price and greater simplicity are two more advantages that WedgeRing® users will benefit from- this connection is not over-engineered and requires very little maintenance or meticulous and time-consuming measurement upon installation, is easily repaired or replaced and is highly affordable.
CLS WedgeRing® Adapter Features and Benefits:
• Quality- combined performance of premium-jointed tubing with the advanced protection of Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE)
• Flexibility- increased availability and wider variety of serviceable premium connections
• Economy- lowest cost alternative to competitive adapters, no additional costs incurred to modify
off-the-shelf premium connection
• Simplicity- easily installed, maintained and repaired at well site
• Durability- resistant to sour corrosive environments and capable of withstanding high temperature well conditions
• Delivery- Compatibility with common connections -- eliminate shop time for special order threading requirement
WedgeRing® IJ TS
Please contact CLS for additional information on the innovative new (patent pending) WedgeRing® premium connection adaptor assembly.